Monday, May 14, 2018

Welcome to my blog !

Welcome to my blog,

In case you're wondering what this whole blog is about...it's actually quite simple.It's gonna consist of some types of articles like : my personal reviews on any trending topic, my answers to curious minds i.e. the questions you ask me in the comments...and at last some daily life (usually forgotten/ignored) but important answers to typical mind boggling queries. What I do on this blog is that I try to answer some of your daily life queries that you might come across but tend to ignore or forget them due to unavailability of  instant source of information at that very moment. Now to explain you better..consider an example : you're sitting in any usual Indian cafe/bar and you notice that the idiot box on the wall keeps on displaying same boring ads again and again , after this I'm sure every one of us would have wondered that how does the particular company who is paying for the add slot actually keep an eye wheather the cafe is displaying the ads or not??....By now you must have understood the real meaining of you are going to see on this blog. So, let me tell you that you would get to savour 2-3 articles a week (which is actually quite less) in the beginning with a promise of increase in the numbers if you guys liked them. Thank You and make sure to leave a comment !


2 comments: